|Soft Bait Fishing Lures that You make yourself.|
- 2oz. ImPRESSive Putty (You Press it over your objects to mold…get it? And it’s re-usable for dozens of molds. Impressive, we know.)
- 2 part fishing lure Soft Bait Rubber (non-PVC based). Enough rubber for up to 20 rubber lures
- 9 interchangeable fishing lure pieces for over 50 unique lure shapes.
- Gloves, stir sticks, mixing cups, and instructions.
Mix and Match Heads, Bodies, and Tales for 50 Combinations of Custom Soft Bait Fishing Lures
- Create a truly unique lure by choosing one head, body, and tail from the included shapes. You can make your lure longer by using 2 body pieces instead of 1.
- Use a dot of hot glue to hold each one together. Scrape away any hot glue along the seam.
- Heat the ImPRESSive Putty in the microwave in 15 sec. intervals until dough-like with no lumps.
- CAUTION HOT: Let stand for 10 minutes until temperature is comfortable to handle.
- Place your glued shape on a flat surface and PRESS the ImPRESSive putty onto the shape.
- Let Putty cool at room temperature until firm to the touch or 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Remove original shape by flexing the Putty away from it and pulling it out.
- Thoroughly mix Part A and Part B of Soft Bait Rubber in equal portions by volume.
- If you choose, you can add any dyes, fillers, glitters, scents at this time. IDEA: Add crushed up pieces of Styrofoam to decrease weight of lure or add dry sand to make it more dense. Resin Colorants and Glow In The Dark Powder sold separately.
- Wipe any Activator off the inside of the mold with a paper towel or cloth before pouring your Soft Bait Rubber in.
- Pour your Soft Bait Rubber into the mold until it is flush with the top of the mold. Tap mold gently to release any air bubbles.
- Let the resin cure in the mold for 5-10 minutes or until rubbery to the touch.
- Flex the mold away from the casting to remove your one-of-a-kind soft bait fishing lure.
- Try it out…Go fishing.